With the shop having been up and running for just about two months now, it’s been interesting to see how many women prefer to wear a Sports Bra as an everyday bra.
I certainly don’t have any issues with this, so long as during the selection and fitting process we take in to account the fact that it will be an all-day-every-day garment.
With the exception of postsurgical intervention it is generally not advised for women to be in a highly compressive bra all day, every day. This can be somewhat dangerous with underwire and may leave delicate breast tissue damaged.
However there are a number of Sports Bras on the market that could definitely be considered appropriate for everyday use. Or as I use them, for my ‘heavy hauling’ days!
1. Berlei Electrify, cup sizes A – E. Available in white, black and an array of seasonal colours. RRP $50.
2. Moving Comfort Luna, cup sizes B – DD. Available in white, black and latte. RRP $80.
3. Berlei Full Support Sports Bra, DD – H. Available in black and white, RRP $70.
4. Freya Active Underwire Sports Bra, cup sizes DD – J. Available in black, red, white and nude. RRP $75.
5. Elomi Energise, cup sizes E – J. Available in black, white and nude. RRP $85.
If you want to try wearing a Sports Bra as an everyday bra, visit us in store and we can chat about what the best options will be for your size, shape and personal style preferences.
Visit us at She Science to be fitted for your best Sports Bra:
And follow us on facebook:
Our online store can be found at: